Which RIDGEPRO™ solution works best for you?
SOLUTION #1: The RIDGEPRO™ - Standard Version
The Standard Version of The RIDGEPRO™ is for those who already have some of the other components that complete the safety system. Not included are the extension pole, industry-approved lanyard or harness. A harness isn't necessary if you are an inspector or a professional who just gets up and down roofs quickly for your job, but we suggest making the investment in a quality harness to increase your safety. An extension pole must be purchased separately and will require the user to pre-drill holes in the threading to accept a locking pin. A thumb screw (not included) can also be used to stop the extension pole from spinning once installed.
Standard version solutions:
- Safe transitioning ability on and off ladders from 6/12 to 12/12 pitches
- Faster access to the peak than standard rope-and-harness techniques
- Lightweight alternative to bulky scaffolding or roof planks
- Anchoring capabilities for extended-time roof access requirements
- Versatility across many professional roofing applications
- Durable strength supports weight of multiple, simultaneous users (when anchored)
- Capability to accept most extension poles purchased at retail hardware stores
Buy The RIDGEPRO™ Now
SOLUTION #2: The RIDGEPRO™ Plus
The RIDGEPRO™ Plus offers all the benefits of The RIDGEPRO™ and includes an 8-foot extension pole (16-feet when extended). If you currently use a rope and harness in your business, then The RIDGEPRO™ Plus would be a great solution for you. Includes capability to connect a lanyard to The RIDGEPRO™ and start working steep-slope surfaces right away. Also includes a locking pole that snaps into extension as opposed to a nylon threaded extension pole, which can slip when trying to rotate The RIDGEPRO™ on and off the peak.
Plus version solutions:
- Includes all solutions offered by the Standard version
- Connect to a roof peak while still on the ladder
- Completes your current rope and harness system with added reach of the extension pole
- Compact pole easily collapses to fit into any job truck
- Lightweight and durable.
- Correct locking pole included with purchase to avoid rotational slipping experienced with nylon threaded poles.
Buy The RIDGEPRO™ Plus Now